I spoke with a female manager on duty on 9/29/18 at the riverside location on St. John’s Avenue in Jacksonville, FL at 7:10 pm until 7:14 pm and informed her of the active warrant of the current employee.

She gave me the email address of the general manager: eric757@gmail.com, which I gave the same information to. The manager I spoke to was courteous and understanding of the situation, but did not know the proper protocol of how this type of situation was handled.

I do not know how the situation should be handled either, but I want all management to be aware of the situation and I trust that it will be handled accordingly based on legal and company rules and regulations. This employee has had an active warrant for almost three months and is quite aware of the situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mellow Mushroom Waiter.

Comments

what does this "active warrant" concern you? Are you law enforcement?

(Probably not considering the woman still had not been arrested) Sounds to me like you know her personally and you are desperate to get her locked up/arrested. Let justice do their job or apply for a field position if you want to play "cop" so bad.