2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Was my first time at Mellow Mushroom and probably my last, the food might be good but I didn’t enjoy my time there cause of the service, some of food was cold, we got two orders of pretzel bites they were more like garlic knots, no pretzel taste what so ever, first cheese dip was awesome but the next one did not look or taste the same, had to wait almost 1/2 hour for our drinks, had to walk to find someone for refills and our food came out two minutes after we got appetizer, one pizza was burned on bottom other one didn’t even look done. IT WAS HORRIBLE. What we could eat was pretty good though.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mellow Mushroom Pretzel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 18.

Comments

Mellow mushroom is not allergy friendly at least in the Lakeland location I wanted to like it bc I’m originally from the north think New York jersey I have been in North Carolina as well but I really haven’t been to a mellow mushroom heard of it I am a long time resident of Lakeland but was not impressed I am sick so it’s hard for me to eat but there are far better things my family got pizza it was soggy and greasy my neice got a wrap too much Caesar the calzones were covered in greasy cheese like weird Parmesan we got pretzel bites more cheese the beer was faint in the cheese. They had no to little options for me to eat not their fault but I so wanted to like it.

Now when I can eat I like pieces of pizza. Maybe it was a fluke but I can scour better places