Mellow Mushroom - Way over priced food
I went to dinner with my two friends and we decided on Mellow Mushrooms. The waiter and in-training waitress were respectful and took our orders, the food arrived in a decent time frame. However, we were all flabbergasted when we saw our tickets for our food. The menu did NOT say that adding anything on our pizza (besides cheese) would cost us extra money.
This was what my own ticket consisted of:
Cheese pizza: 7.99
Adding pepperoni: 1.50 (SERIOUSLY?!)
Garlic bread with cheese (appitizer): 4.50
At least tell me on your menu that pepperoni is going to cost me an arm, leg, and kidney. Adding extra toppings on your pizza should only cost 50-75 cents as most!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Extra Pizza Toppings
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."